Saturday 9 July 2011

A good job at FOFOA the discussion is only about RPG and HI

Because, I don't know about you, but I'm on the fence when it comes to Peak Oil. My understanding is those Russians pretty much swear by abiotic, and who am I to argue really with the world's largest producer of anything? [Except in the case of dollars, natch...]

Fortunately, it's not really directly relevant to RPG or HI, and to my mind a much less pressing issue. Certainly not anything I can realistically do anything about personally, whichever side of the debate I came down on. But that's just me being a pragmatist again.

[sarc] Or am I just an idealist and I don't even realise it..? :-\ [/sarc]

More commentary at the Facebook page

Visit the page to find more news, commentary and community... (Like the page and you'll also see comments on links above - jus sayin.)

Twits can also apply here...